- Led by Greek social entrepreneur, Jai Mexis
- Pilot launched in late 2017 with 400 sqm (~4,300 sqft)
- Advanced manufacturing courses and business incubation focused on skills training, employment, and integration
- 250+ beneficiaries from refugee, migrant, and host communities receiving intensive digital fabrication and design training
- Partners: Solidarity Now, Praksis, The Home Project, Melissa Network, Human Rights 360 and more
- XENiOS – social enterprise incubated at AstroLab, selling products that integrate elements of the cultures represented by their creators: refugees, migrants, and vulnerable Greeks.